These actually leaked along with last week’s challenges as well as Week 5 and Week 6 challenges which we’ll post separately as those approach.
There seems to be some kind of theme with each week’s challenges. Last week’s was “holy crap these are boring” themed.
The week before it was all about clues and evidence and detective work.
This week, it’s all about v bucks generator the tomatoes. Or, well, two of the challenges have to do with tomatoes. Here’s the full list:
Epic / Weekly Challenges (20,000 XP)
- Eliminations within 5m (1)
- Eliminations while below 50 health (1)
- Eliminations at full health and shields (1)
- Destroy enemy structures with a pickaxe (10)
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (100)
- Collect a tomato basket from a nearby farm (1)
- Ignite and dance at a Tomato Shrine near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck (1)
Legendary Challenge (Limited Time Only / 55,000 XP)
- Damage from above (4,000/8,000/12,000/16,000/20,000)
MORE FOR YOU‘Destiny 2’ Players Will Now Definitely Fail The Dawning Community Challenge Without Bungie’s HelpKFC Reveals Its Next-Gen Video Game Console And It’s As Weird As You’d ExpectAfter A Month With PS5 And Xbox Series X, Which Is Better?
Leak is courtesy of iFireMonkey on Twitter.
So tomato baskets and tomato shrines. Hope you’re in the mood for tomatoes.
Challenges go live tomorrow morning at 9am ET. See you out there.